Shipping & Returns
Individual seller policies override Kiddipedia Store Policies. Please see Seller Policy on individual product pages for details. In all other instances, we offer a 7-day return policy, which means you have 7days after receiving your item to request a return for a replacement for full refund of the price you paid for the item if you change your mind.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. The item must be returned in new, unopened, and unused condition in order to be eligible. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Unless otherwise stated, original shipping fees for change of mind returns are not refunded.
Third party sellers on Kiddipedia are expected to offer returns on an equivalent basis but their policies may vary.
Look for the "Free Returns" messaging on the detail page of an item to confirm if it is eligible for free returns.
For change of mind returns of item(s):
- Eligible for Free Returns, please note original shipping fees will not be refunded.
- Not eligible for Free Returns, you are responsible for any return shipping costs. If your item is eligible for and is returned using a pre-paid return option, a return shipping fee of $15 minimum will be deducted from your refund amount. Alternatively, if you use the self ship label, you are responsible for paying the cost of return shipping.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Free shipping offered on specially marked items. Please refer to vendors Shipping and Sellers Policy for details.
All other shipping is calculated at checkout (including bulky items).
The shipping fee for bulky items is dependant on weight and distance from the point of dispatch to your address.
All items are dispatched directly from the brand within 48 hours unless otherwise stated.
We cannot deliver to Australia Post-owned properties (this includes post offices, PO boxes, locked bags, parcel lockers or parcel collect locations) because Australia Post restricts delivery to these locations.
Please ensure you provide a physical street address in order to receive your packages.
For further information please view our Terms and Conditions.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Kiddipedia is not required to accept any returned item that, as a result of customer negligence, misuse or tampering is, damaged, missing parts or in unsellable condition.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Should the item you have purchased from Kiddipedia store be faulty, any related return and refund rights we offer you will apply in addition to, and do not limit, other rights and remedies you may have under law, including under the Australian Consumer Law.
If you have identified the item you have purchased is faulty you must:
- notify Kiddipedia within 14 days from receipt of delivery via email at email@example.com
- return item within 14 days from receipt of delivery
- faulty items do not have to be returned in their original packaging, but must be packaged appropriately to avoid damage during the return shipping process.
- factors such as age, price, the item's condition and the disclosures made about the item may be relevant to your return and refund rights under the Australian Consumer Law. The Australian Consumer Law also applies to used and refurbished items.
Conditions applying to change of mind returns
All item packaging documentation (boxes, manuals, warranty cards, etc.) and certificates of authenticity, grading, and appraisal must be returned with the returned items. Packaging must be unopened and seals intact (where applicable).
- Items must be in new and unworn, unused condition.
- Any items that, because of customer negligence, misuse or tampering are, damaged, missing parts or in unsellable condition, will not be accepted for return
- Any item(s) that have been resized, damaged or otherwise altered after delivery will not be accepted for return.
Kiddipedia is not required to accept change of mind returns on items outside the 7 day change of mind returns of items that do not comply with this Policy.
These conditions apply only to change of mind returns and do not apply to items that are returned because they are faulty.
If the product includes “Free Returns” messaging on the product detail page, change of mind returns on baby items fulfilled by Kiddipedia will permit free returns.
Most baby items fulfilled by Kiddipedia can be returned for change of mind within 14 days of receipt of delivery, unless they are non-returnable items.
Note: Breast pumps returned for change of mind must be unused in their original condition with the factory seal and packaging intact.