What must the brain do in order to learn effectively? Arm yourself with the most current neuroscientific information and lead your students down the path to success. With this guide to cutting-edge research, help teachers and parents understand how the brain develops in the classroom and the best techniques available for accelerated learning. Written by leading educational neuroscientist Dr Duncan Milne.
Complete with brain diagrams and tables, you’ll examine concepts including:
• understanding language, reading, spelling and writing acquisition in the brain
• exploring number sense and the mathematical brain
• recognising and overcoming learning problems
• discover the differences behind dyslexia, dyscalculia, ADHD and autism
• developing successful teaching and intervention programs.
*Free shipping offered on specially marked items. Please refer to vendors Shipping and Sellers Policy for details.
All other shipping is calculated at checkout (including bulky items).
The shipping fee for bulky items is dependant on weight and distance from the point of dispatch to your address.
All items are dispatched directly from the brand within 48 hours unless otherwise stated.
We cannot deliver to Australia Post-owned properties (this includes post offices, PO boxes, locked bags, parcel lockers or parcel collect locations) because Australia Post restricts delivery to these locations.
Please ensure you provide a physical street address in order to receive your packages.