Teach Counting and Early Calculation with Rainbow Number Frames!
Rainbow Number Frames provide a visual representation of numbers, giving children a concrete image of what each number looks like. This visual aid aids in developing a strong number sense.
- Visual Representation of Numbers: Rainbow Number Frames provide a visual representation of numbers, giving children a concrete image of what each number looks like.
- Relationship Between Numbers: Each number frame shape in the set has one more hole than the previous one, allowing children to see and understand the relationship between numbers.
Reinforce Pattern Recognition:
- Reinforce Pattern Recognition: Number frames are effective tools for reinforcing pattern recognition.
- Order and Counting Skills: Rainbow Number Frames contribute to the development of order and counting skills.
- Hands-On Learning: The tactile nature of Rainbow Number Frames allows for hands-on learning.
- Early Calculation Skills: Introduce early calculation skills with the help of Rainbow Number Frames.
- Confidence Building: Having physical objects like Rainbow Number Frames to interact with builds confidence in young learners.
- Practical Size: The ten frames measure 12.5 x 5 cm, providing a practical size for easy handling by children.
|4 - 5
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
*Free shipping offered on specially marked items. Please refer to vendors Shipping and Sellers Policy for details.
All other shipping is calculated at checkout (including bulky items).
The shipping fee for bulky items is dependant on weight and distance from the point of dispatch to your address.
All items are dispatched directly from the brand within 48 hours unless otherwise stated.
We cannot deliver to Australia Post-owned properties (this includes post offices, PO boxes, locked bags, parcel lockers or parcel collect locations) because Australia Post restricts delivery to these locations.
Please ensure you provide a physical street address in order to receive your packages.