The game introduces a fantasy land on the iPad inhabited by cute animals who love to eat pizza. Kids use a physical pizza tray, toppings and play money to fulfil orders and make change, all while keeping the customer animals happy and their pizza shop humming. Train addition, subtraction, fractions all the way to strengthen fast paced mental math, Pizza Co automatically adjust to kids' skill level!
Kids learn best through hands-on play. As they combining tangible pieces with fun characters that spark their imagination and drive to learn. Your child will learn to manage money, make profits, and develop the emotional intelligence required to face the real world. The game is a great way to learn basic math and management skills in fun, creative ways!
Pizza Co. gives kids a taste of how to run and grow a business. It turns students into entrepreneurs as they bake pizzas to fulfil customer requests, calculate change, and invest their profits to upgrade their shop.
- Suitable for ages 5 to 12
- Run your own pizzeria, cater to customer's requests with tangible pizza trays and toppings, and learn to grow your business and manage profits
- Teaches math, money, fractions and nonverbal communication
- The game develops a child's emotional intelligence as they learn to identify non-verbal cues and fulfil customer requests
- Enables them to level up their math skills while learning how to manage their money and invest their profits to upgrade their shop
- Teaches children entrepreneurial and money management skills
What's in the box:
- Pizza tray
- Money tiles
- Pizza Co. app
- Stackable storage
What they'll learn:
- Addition and subtraction
- Fast-paced mental math
- Nonverbal communication skills
- Basic business concepts
- Imitative and cooperative play
- All iPads except Generation 1 to 4
- iPad Reflector 2021 required for the iPad Mini 6, iPad Air 4, iPad Pro 11-inch & iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 10.
- Important: Requires an iPad and an Osmo base to play (Sold separately)
What is Osmo?
Osmo makes hands-on learning games in which players use objects in the real world to interact with the digital world shown on their iPad. Children playing Osmo have so much fun they don't realise they are learning.
How does Osmo work?
Osmo games are designed to work with an iPad. A child moves at their own speed through multiple levels. Osmo games ship with the game essentials, along with storage. No WiFi is necessary for game play.
What makes Osmo toys good for children?
Children learn best through play. Combining tangible pieces with an interactive game fires up a child’s imagination, inspires dreams and builds confidence and real-life skills.
How do children play with Osmo?
Osmo merges tactile exploration with innovative technology, actively engaging children in the learning process. Osmo is great for at home or classroom learning in pairs or on their own.
How does Osmo compare with other toys?
Osmo products stand in a class of their own providing meaningful game play which inspires learning. Osmo fuses digital game play and physical interaction to create fun and nutritious play experiences designed for all children.
*Free shipping offered on specially marked items. Please refer to vendors Shipping and Sellers Policy for details.
All other shipping is calculated at checkout (including bulky items).
The shipping fee for bulky items is dependant on weight and distance from the point of dispatch to your address.
All items are dispatched directly from the brand within 48 hours unless otherwise stated.
We cannot deliver to Australia Post-owned properties (this includes post offices, PO boxes, locked bags, parcel lockers or parcel collect locations) because Australia Post restricts delivery to these locations.
Please ensure you provide a physical street address in order to receive your packages.