Learn to read with Marbotic’s Smart Letters. Beautifully crafted, these wooden toys are magic - they interact with your tablet!
This interactive alphabet toy mixes the best of both physical and digital play by utilising traditional wooden letters and modern touchscreen technology.
Marbotic’s interactive learning toys are inspired by Maria Montessori method - children learn best when they manipulate objects. Combined with tablet’s interactivity, they become the best learning tool.
Download the Marbotic’s ‘Smart Letters’ apps and stamp the wooden interactive letters on the tablet’s screen, enabling children to learn to read, recognise shapes and sounds of letters, play with phonics, discover vocabulary, and even write their first words in a funny and motivating environment.
Marbotic Smart Letters is designed with children in mind. Gentle on tablet screen and no Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or additional batteries is required. 100% safe for your kid!
- Interactive alphabet toy to learn reading
- Recognise shapes and sounds of letters, play with phonics, discover vocabulary, and even write
- Reinforces autonomy and self-confidence
- Utilise traditional wooden letters and modern touchscreen technology
- Interact with your tablet to see magic happen
- Includes 26 beautifully crafted wooden letters
- Created with teachers and used in classrooms
- Recommended age 3 to 7
- Compatible with all iPads (except iPad 1) and most Samsung tablets
What's in the box:
- Total of 26 wooden interactive letters
- 4 ‘Smart Letters’ educational apps
Compatible with all iPads (except iPad 1) and most of Samsung tablets. Check the full compatibility list here.
*Free shipping offered on specially marked items. Please refer to vendors Shipping and Sellers Policy for details.
All other shipping is calculated at checkout (including bulky items).
The shipping fee for bulky items is dependant on weight and distance from the point of dispatch to your address.
All items are dispatched directly from the brand within 48 hours unless otherwise stated.
We cannot deliver to Australia Post-owned properties (this includes post offices, PO boxes, locked bags, parcel lockers or parcel collect locations) because Australia Post restricts delivery to these locations.
Please ensure you provide a physical street address in order to receive your packages.