The tandem swing can be used by two kids at the same time, just like a seesaw at the playground. Imagine your kids' glee as they swing through the breeze together! And for little adventurers, the solo swings are perfect for soaring through the skies. Recommended for children aged 3-8 years old, this swing set will provide loads of outdoor fun for years to come.
With ground anchors and a solid metal frame, this swing set is extremely strong and durable. The metal chains are covered to protect little fingers, while the frame is powder-coated to keep rust and corrosion at bay. Not least, the swing seats are easy to clean and made of eco-friendly HDPE plastic. Rain or shine, you don't have to worry about keeping your swing set looking brand new!
Tested to international standards, the Kahuna Kids Swing Set is certified safe to use in Australian backyards. It's easy to assemble and comes complete with all necessary hardware, including sturdy hooks and bolts. And with its extra-tough construction, this swing set will provide countless hours of safe, active play at home!
- Vibrant, eye-catching design
- For children aged 3-8 years
- Two single swings for double the fun
- Tandem swing encourages laughter and cooperation
- Maximum user weight: 40kg per swing seat
- Smooth plastic seats for easy cleaning
- Solid metal A-frame and chains for excellent durability
- Powder-coated surface keeps rust and corrosion at bay
- Easy to assemble complete with manual, ground pins and hardware
- Meets international toy safety standards
- Material: Solid metal and HDPE
- Dimensions: 290 x 217 x 179 cm (W x D x H)
*Free shipping offered on specially marked items. Please refer to vendors Shipping and Sellers Policy for details.
All other shipping is calculated at checkout (including bulky items).
The shipping fee for bulky items is dependant on weight and distance from the point of dispatch to your address.
All items are dispatched directly from the brand within 48 hours unless otherwise stated.
We cannot deliver to Australia Post-owned properties (this includes post offices, PO boxes, locked bags, parcel lockers or parcel collect locations) because Australia Post restricts delivery to these locations.
Please ensure you provide a physical street address in order to receive your packages.