Featuring an inner safety net around the mat, separating the jumping area from the padded springs, this trampoline gives children the ultimate in safety and great peace of mind for you.
Kahuna trampolines are a great way to improve gross motor skills and coordination in younger children PLUS they're great for when family and friends with children visit.
This is a heavy trampoline and uses linked legs for superior stability. The structure of the legs also minimises the tendency for legs to dig into the ground.
The padding cover of the trampoline is UV stabilised and has embedded nylon mesh, ensuring the padding will last under the harsh Australian sun.
- Heavy-duty black steel frame
- Anti-graze flat-rolled mat
- UV-stabilised & tear-resistant padding
- Superior bounce and water resistance
- Safety net with D-shaped zipper for easy entrance
- High-quality springs for max tension and bounce
- 1-Year Australian Warranty
- Brand: Kahuna
- Max Weight Cap: 100kg
- Number of Legs: 8 (4 pairs for stability)
- Safety Poles: 8
- Number of Springs: 64
- Frame: Galvanised steel
- Safety Padding: UV-stabilised
- Jumping Mat: ZEN 8-stitched
- Safety Net: UV-stabilised
- Overall Height: 245cm
- Entry / Mat height: 65cm
- Trampoline Entrance: D-shape Zipper with 3 clip safety lock
- Unit Weight: 56kg
- Ladder: Heavy-duty steel
- Diameter: 10ft (3.05m)
- 1 x 10ft Trampoline with net
- 1 x Shoe Storage compartment
- 1 x Ladder
- Carton Dimensions:
- Carton A: 125 x 30 x 15cm - 21kg
- Carton B: 121 x 40 x 16 - 18kg
- Carton C: 116 x 41 x 14 - 19kg
*Free shipping offered on specially marked items. Please refer to vendors Shipping and Sellers Policy for details.
All other shipping is calculated at checkout (including bulky items).
The shipping fee for bulky items is dependant on weight and distance from the point of dispatch to your address.
All items are dispatched directly from the brand within 48 hours unless otherwise stated.
We cannot deliver to Australia Post-owned properties (this includes post offices, PO boxes, locked bags, parcel lockers or parcel collect locations) because Australia Post restricts delivery to these locations.
Please ensure you provide a physical street address in order to receive your packages.