Made from ultra soft bamboo cloth that biodegrades in just 14 days (as independently tested), GAIA Natural Baby's Bamboo Baby Wipes contain pure, natural, organic extracts to gently cleanse, soothe and care for your babys skin at change time.
GAIA's sensitive skin formula has a light natural scent to cover the smell of soiled nappies at change time and is gentle enough to use on your little ones face, hands and nappy area.
All GAIA Baby Natural products are free from artificial fragrances, soap, sulphates, alcohol, petrochemicals, mineral oils, lanolin, paraben preservatives, propylene glycol & phthalates. Ingredients are naturally derived, certified organic and not tested on animals.
- Made from organically grown bamboo cloth
- Bamboo is 60% more absorbent than cotton and is naturally anti-bacterial
- Enriched with certified organic oils and extracts
- Contains natural moisturising and soothing Aloe Vera and Chamomile
- Gentle enough to use on baby's bottom, hands and face
- Does not contain ingredients known to irritate or dry the skin
- Light natural scent
- Suitable for all skin types, including those with sensitivities and irritations, making it eczema friendly
- Excellent value for money
2 x 20 per pack.
*Free shipping offered on specially marked items. Please refer to vendors Shipping and Sellers Policy for details.
All other shipping is calculated at checkout (including bulky items).
The shipping fee for bulky items is dependant on weight and distance from the point of dispatch to your address.
All items are dispatched directly from the brand within 48 hours unless otherwise stated.
We cannot deliver to Australia Post-owned properties (this includes post offices, PO boxes, locked bags, parcel lockers or parcel collect locations) because Australia Post restricts delivery to these locations.
Please ensure you provide a physical street address in order to receive your packages.